Weddings at Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel
Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel understands that your wedding is a once in a lifetime affair. For this reason, we'll make sure that every aspect of your weekend runs smoothly, from the moment your guests arrive at the hotel to the last celebratory sip of champagne. In fact, we'll help you arrange these plans months before the big day! From your wedding suite, wedding guests' rooms, rehearsal dinners and private brunch - let our professional staff attend to your every need. Celebrate your special weekend with us and we'll help you make the statement of a lifetime.
Let us host your rehearsal dinner in our newly renovated private dining room with stunning views of the New York City skyline. Or reserve a space at Masina Trattoria Italiana for late night cocktails after the wedding! Enjoy night-time views of the Big Apple skyline as you end your evening. Then, the following morning, allow us to host a private Sunday brunch with friends and family. Whatever your needs, we'll make it extra special.
Overlooking the Hudson River waterfront, Masina Trattoria Italiana offers homemade specialties prepared with the freshest ingredients. Guests can choose to dine inside or al fresco, enjoying Masina's expansive outdoor seating with stunning views of the New York City skyline. Click here to view more information and menus.
Located close to many wedding facilities and function halls, our hotel makes the perfect home for your guests and for your special wedding night. Guests can enjoy breathtaking views of New York City from their guestrooms and take a 5-minute ferry ride into the Big Apple to explore while visiting. Whether you need a location for a rehearsal dinner, private brunch or just a place to enjoy post-wedding cocktails, Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel is the ideal place to host your guests!
Special Arrangements for the Bride and Groom:
Special Services for the bride and groom, as well as for your guests!
- Receive a special wedding block rate for 10 or more suites, all featuring spacious accommodations that include a private bedroom, living room, and wet bar.
- Upgrade to a wedding suite, which includes breathtaking views of the Hudson River waterfront and Manhattan skyline, breakfast in bed for two, two truffles, and champagne to celebrate your big day. The wedding suite is available for an additional $50 per night or as a complimentary upgrade if you book 20 or more suites on the same night.
- Planning a special amenity for your guests? Let us arrange to have them delivered to your guests' rooms to add a personal touch to the weekend.
- Planning on getting ready in your room? Pre-order platters through room service for the bride and company to enjoy while getting ready.
- Allow us to arrange transportation to and from your wedding.
- Allow us to arrange limousine service from the hotel to your next destination.