Most of our local New Jersey sights and attractions, as well New York City, are conveniently accessible by public transportation—the best way to go. If you want even more ease of travel, we are just 10 minutes from midtown Manhattan via cab!
Getting To The Hotel
As a hotel near Newark Airport, we recommend flying into Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR), where many domestic and international airlines serve the New York and New Jersey metropolitan area. The distance between the airport and the hotel is approximately 14 miles.
NEWARK LIBERTY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (EWR)
Travel Distance: Approximately 17.7 km/11.0 miles
Car Service Fee: $59 Inclusive of taxes, gratuity, and tolls
LA GUARDIA AIRPORT (LGA)
Travel Distance: Approximately 28.97 km/18.0 miles
Car Service Fee: $116 Inclusive of taxes, gratuity, and tolls
JOHN F. KENNEDY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (JFK)
Travel Distance: Approximately 40.23 km/25.0 miles
Car Service Fee: $135 Inclusive of taxes, gratuity, and tolls
Fees quoted are for A1 Carma, our recommended car service for airport transfer services to and from the hotel.
Getting Around by Ferry
Lincoln Harbor Ferry Service
Fee:9.50 USD each way.
- Hours: Find departure times and route information here.
- Travel Time:7 minutes
The NY Waterway Ferry is one of the fastest and easiest ways to go between the Hudson River Waterfront and Manhattan—especially with our very own Lincoln Harbor Terminal at our front door 7 days a week. It takes just 5 minutes on-peak and 10 minutes off-peak to get to Pier 79 which is located at 38th Street & 12th Avenue.
Once in Manhattan: NY Waterway operates free shuttle bus service to Lincoln Center, 57th Street, 50th Street, 42nd Street, 34th Street and Downtown located directly in front of the terminal.
Getting Around By Train or Bus
Hoboken PATH station
- Fee: $5.50 round trip
- Hours: 24 hours; Find schedules here.
- Contact: (800) 772-2222
- About: Hoboken PATH Train Station provides regular scheduled transportation to Penn Station and other locations in New York City.
NJ Transit Light Rail
- Fee: $2.25; Fee is per way and varies depending on travel destination, day, and time.
- Proximity: Light Rail Station Lincoln Harbor to Hoboken Station is just two stops away (travel time 9 minutes).
Bus #158 to and from NYC
- Fare: $3.50 each way
- ABOUT: Take the bus from Port Authority Bus Terminal, we're the first stop out of the tunnel.