Explore some of our favorite things to do in NYC
The Empire State Building
350 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10118
The Empire State Building is generally thought of as an American cultural icon. It is designed in the distinctive Art Deco style and has been named as one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World by the American Society of Civil Engineers.
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
1000 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10028
The Metropolitan Museum of Art is the largest art museum in the United States, and one of the ten largest in the world, with the most significant art collections. Its permanent collection contains more than two million works, divided among seventeen curatorial departments.
How To Get Here
Central Park receives approximately thirty-five million visitors annually and is the most visited urban park in the United States. It was opened in 1857 on 770 acres of city-owned land and was later expanded to 843 acres. It is 2.5 miles long between 59th Street (Central Park South) and 110th Street (Central Park North), and is 0.5 miles wide between Fifth Avenue and Central Park West.
The Statue of Liberty
The Statue of Liberty Enlightening the World was a gift of friendship from the people of France to the United States and is a universal symbol of freedom and democracy. The Statue of Liberty was dedicated on October 28, 1886, designated as a National Monument in 1924 and restored for her centennial on July 4, 1986.
Discover some of the world's best shopping in New York City. There is something to suit everyone's taste. Shop your way through all of the city's major department stores, including Macy's, Barneys New York, Bloomingdales, and Saks Fifth Avenue. For a different experience, unearth a treasure trove of antique jewelry and styles in SoHo, the Village, and scattered throughout the city.
Our hotel near the Meadowlands puts you close to all the action at New Jersey’s most exciting sports and entertainment venue. Located just four miles from the Meadowlands Sports Complex, Sheraton Lincoln Harbor is the perfect choice for a hotel near the Meadowlands. Cheer on your favorite football team at MetLife Stadium or catch a race at the Meadowlands Racetrack.
Offering several convenient transportation options right outside the hotel, you can easily access top NYC destinations and all the things to do in NYC. Step on the NY Waterway ferry for a scenic river ride, take the NJ Lightrail for quick access to the PATH trains to NYC, or ride the New Jersey bus transit system to Times Square in just one stop.
- Lincoln Harbor Ferry Service – The ultimate in convenience, this ferry stops right at our front door every day of the week.
- NJ Lightrail to Subway at either the Hoboken or Jersey City PATH Stations – Located just ten minutes from our hotel after boarding the lightrail, the PATH trains run 24 hours and provide regular service into NYC.
- Taxi – Catch a taxi and be in the city in about 15 minutes, depending on traffic.
- Bus – New Jersey Transit stops across the street from our hotel and transports you to the Port Authority Bus Terminal at Times Square in about 15 minutes depending on traffic.
- Directions - Click here for directions to and from Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel.