Celebrate the Big Day
Located just across the Hudson, Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel is the perfect destination for a beautiful Indian wedding. Guests can enjoy breathtaking views of New York City from their guest rooms and take a 5 minute ferry ride into Manhattan to explore the Big Apple. Book your Indian Wedding with us and reconnect with family and friends while enjoying authentic Indian cuisine, custom decorations, and a one of a kind experience.
Appetizers (Choice of 4)
- Corn Tiki Chat
- Gobi 65 or Gobi Manchurian / Cauliflower buds roasted to perfection tossed in Tangy Mausam 65 sauce or
- Trio of Kebabs
- Kati Roll Station / Paratha rolled and filled with potatoes, shredded cabbage, carrot, green peas, green chilies and chicken or lamb
- Live Station Bhel Puri Chat
- Mausam Mughlai with Paneer
- Tawa / Eggplant, fresh okra, fresh cut vegetables
- Chicken Chettinand
- Palak Kofta
- Masala dal Fry
- Lamb Passanda
Accompaniments & Desserts
- Assorted Breads and Shahi Pulao
- Green Salad, Raita, Onion, Chutney, Pickle, Papad, Tamrind, Mint, Hot Sauce
- Ras Malai
- Sweet Sizzler
- Mango Ice Cream
- Malai Kulfi
Tastings are available upon request. If you are interested in setting up a tasting, please contact Trusha Sankalp Trivedi from Mausam Indian Cuisine at (201) 869-3663.
*Note: Brides can bring their own caterer with approval from management.